September 17, 2010

Temporary Monkey Hearing Aid Box

When I was in Miami during the summer, I was constantly going to the beach. Usually, I didn't bring or wear my hearing aid if I knew I was going to the beach. Wind, sand, sun, and the ocean spray can't be good for the little guy. I don't want to have to worry about taking care of it while I splash around in the water and soak up some sun. But, one day, I wore my hearing aid on the way to a beach. I did not have my hearing aid box in the car. I looked around trying to find a suitable place to put it, and my boyfriend suggested that I put it in this:


LOL. OK, why not?


(e

3 comments:

  1. I have worn my aids on the beach and yes, bad idea.
    What a cool idea for storage on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see this information.its very useful for eneryone.thanks for sharing this post.
    http://hearingaidindia.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil.