June 30, 2010

Funny Widex Commercial

This commercial for Widex is both funny and sad, but so true!

Video is not captioned (I know! Ugh). So, I provided a transcript below the video: 



(Music and various background noises)

Woman: Richard, I can't go on like this. I feel trapped, like I'm in a prison. Richard, I have to tell you. There's someone else.

Richard: Right, right!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I am sure most of you have been in awkward situations like this, because either you pretended that you heard what was said (tsk, tsk) or you really thought they were talking about something else.

When a friend of mine told me that she ran over a puppy on the road with her car, I asked, "Oh, really? Aaaw, was it cute?" I thought she said, "I saw over there on the road, a puppy."

I was wondering why she seemed a little upset.

(e

3 comments:

  1. LOL,

    I thought it said, "Windex" as window cleaner. LOL.

    ~BBF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, I thought the same thing, too! LOL

    MZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. MZ

    I am glad I am not the only one who misread the title. LOL

    ~BBF

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil.